The Brody Group of Marcus & Millichap presents The Villas at Huntley Drive, a premier collection of three distinctly modern brand-new luxury residences, situated steps from West Hollywood's world renowned Design District and the Pacific Design Center.
Located at 634 N. Huntley Drive, this brand new luxury condominium residential offering was thoughtfully designed for sophisticated living, featuring three light-filled 2-bed, 2.5-bath units, each outfitted with the best of everything, including expansive outdoor rooftop entertainment space with stunning 360 degree views of the city.
This opulent new development will appeal to the most discerning occupant looking to live in luxury, steps from the most sought after shops and restaurants West Hollywood has to offer.
Each residence boasts an airy, open-plan great room with walk-out outdoor patios, walk-in custom Italian closets, and the most highly coveted SoCal amenity: an expansive private rooftop terrace complete with gorgeous wood trellis and its own hot tub, offering its future residents 360 degree sweeping views of Hollywood Hills.
Exceptionally curated design details include stunning Café appliances in highly stylized upscale kitchens, specialty Kelly Wearstler lighting, Carrera marble & specialty Spanish tile in bathrooms and European oak flooring throughout. Residences boast built-in speakers throughout, separate private office space at basement level and two side-by-side parking spaces in the subterranean garage.
Surrounded by exquisitely landscaped private gardens and located moments from renowned shopping, dining and nightlife on Melrose and the Sunset Strip, construction was just completed. Estimated proforma gross income totals $352,224, NOI of $257,107 per year based on conservative proforma rents for this location. 634 N. Huntley Drive presents the exceptional opportunity to purchase a brand new construction luxury condominium development on one of West Hollywood’s most premier streets.
The Villas at Huntley Drive significantly raises the bar in high-end luxury living, creating a new standard in high end development with this chic three-unit NYC brownstone aesthetic located in the heart of West Hollywood. This exciting new development boasts a 97 walk score and is located just steps away from the most popular shops, restaurants, and nightlife including Catch, Craig's, Zinque, Urth Caffe, Alfred Coffee, Cecconi's, Koi, Lululemon, Restoration Hardware, Cycle House, and more.
634 Huntley Drive is located steps from the West Hollywood Design District, a community of 250 global visionaries and creative leaders have chosen the walkable radius of Melrose Avenue, Beverly Boulevard and Robertson Boulevard as their West Coast home, including such influential brands as Phyllis Morris, J. Robert Scott, Rag & Bone, Christian Louboutin Men’s as well as the latest up and coming businesses and designers.
The Villas at Huntley Drive is truly the quintessential luxury urban oasis ideally located in the heart of everything that West Hollywood has to offer.
- Three High-End Townhomes in Heart of West Hollywood
- 2021 Construction
- Prime West Hollywood Location
- Steps to Melrose's World Renowned Design District
- Private Rooftop Decks with Sweeping Views of Hollywood Hills & Pacific Design Center
- Projected Gross Income Over $350k Per Year
- Units Will be Delivered Vacant and Ready to Be Leased or Sold
- Just Completed and Ready for Lease Up
- Excellent 1031 Exchange or High-End Owner/User Investment Opportunity
- Units are Luxury Condominiums Can Be Sold individually
- Can Be Rented or Sold Upon Completion of Construction
- Three Beautifully designed 2 bed / 2.5 bath homes
- Each unit boasts a large private garden patio
- Private hot tub on rooftop for each unit
- Modern exterior brick & stucco exterior
- Each unit includes large walk-in closets
- Master bedrooms all have private balconies
- All bedrooms have custom Italian closets
- Stunning Cafe appliances in stylized upscale kitchens
- European Oak wood flooring throughout
- Specialty Kelly Wearstler lighting
- Carrera marble & specialty Spanish tile in bathrooms
- Oversized private rooftop deck with trellis for each home
- Two subterranean parking spaces per unit
- Subterranean private office space for each home
- Washer/Dryer Included in Each Units
- Units Feature Tankless Water Heaters
- Separately Metered for All Utilities
- Integrated Nest Intercom & Security System
- $352k in Projected Gross Annual Income
- Low Expenses & Low Maintenance New Construction Income Opportunity
- Rooftop View
- Living Room
- Rooftop View to the SW
- Rooftop Deck
- Rooftop Deck
- Living Room
- Great Room
- Kitchen and Dining
- Design Guide3
- 1st Floor
- 2nd Floor
- Parking Garage